Do you ever just reach the point where you just can't take it anymore? You are tired of being tired of everything? You just don't want to be the good guy anymore? You just need to yell and complain and have people understand that you just don't care about their quirks, needs, egos, and petty little problems anymore? Welcome to exactly how I am feeling at this moment.
Things I am Tired of at this Very Moment (not that I think you should care, because you shouldn't. if i did expect you to care i would be a complete hypocrite. but this is my blog and well, quite frankly, if i can't vent it out here, where can i vent it out? my blog, my world. get over it.)
1. Tiptoe-ing (my blog, my spelling) around egos. Get over it and just let people do their jobs.
2. Girls with massive jealousy issues. Guess what girls?! Sometimes ex-boyfriends are just that! EX-boyfriends. You can be friends. It is possible. (maybe I should clarify this one- girls- it is possible for some of us to be friends, and just friends, with our ex-boyfriends. it does not mean we are out to jeopardize the chance you may think you have with him. get over it.)
3. I am most tired of playing the good girl. Being the nice one. Being the one that gets dumped on, pushed around, and expected to do everything because other people have issues that preclude them from being a decent human being. I'm just tired of being the "girl who can."
4. Understanding. Compassion. Etc.
6. Men with seriously complicated egos. (this would be an entirely seperate issue from #1)
7. Expectations. I need a little room for failure. Please lower your expectations. I need to just be me for a while.
8. Having a butt big enough that my past can come back and bite it. I accept that I have no choice in having a past. I just wish it would stop biting me in the butt.
9. The fever and headache and sore throat I have had for 6 days now.
10. Being nice to people that drive me up the wall.
11. Zealots or the overly pious people who read my column and think I actually care about their holier than thou responses.
Speaking of that little column I write and holier than thou zealots who expect me to care about their responses... If you jump on over to the column (see link on left) this week you will notice I rant about the "guys on the list." You will also notice that my comments about them don't match up with what I have said on this blog. The blog is true, the column has a lot of filler. Get over it. The part that annoys me this week [regarding the zealots] is what people have said in response to the comments we ran this week. The comments section were contributions from other readers and friends (and who are we kidding- most of those people are reading this blog now). But nearly all of the zealots who have responded this week have accused me of having those thoughts. (not that i disagree with them) But its the fact that the zealots are well, zealots and pious and snotty and rude and apparently can't figure out what humor is.
That's enough for one night. Give me some space people because I am about ready to explode and let you know how I really feel. Oh, and I can't stand it when people say sarcastically, "tell me how you really feel!" after you have just expressed your opinion. Its just annoying. If you don't want me to tell you what I really think about you in 2 seconds, don't say that to me.
And yes, I do know that this is a lot angrier than what most people have ever seen in me. I'm passive aggressive, so sue me. But really, if people can't tell when I have reached my threshold for tolerance and patience its not my fault.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...