Thursday, April 06, 2006
time to talk about something more important, like West Wing
In just a few short weeks the best show ever on television will be coming to an end. "The West Wing" has been the one show I have watched religiously ever since the very first episode. In honor of it's pending death, I thought it would only be appropriate to give it a 21- quote trivia salute. Some are obviously much easier than others. Feel free to add your favorite quotes and post your answers below.
1. President Josiah Bartlet: Congratulations. So, who is da man on this one?
GUESS: I think this time we're collectively da men, sir.
2. GUESS: When you flirt with me, are you doing it to get a story?
3. GUESS: Hon, is this like nerd hot talk?
4. GUESS: Mr. President, if you could also see your way clear to not answering that question like an economics professor with a big old stick up his butt, that would be good too.
5. GUESS: If you were in an accident, I wouldn't stop for red lights.
6. GUESS: Can I just say something for the future? *I* can sign the president's name. I've got his signature down pretty good.
7. GUESS: The theme of the Egg Hunt is "learning is delightful and delicious" - as, by the way, am I.
8. GUESS: Because it's next. Because we came out of the cave, and we looked over the hill and we saw fire; and we crossed the ocean and we pioneered the west, and we took to the sky. The history of man is on a timeline of explorations and this is What's next.
9: 17 across. Yes, 17 across is wrong... You're spelling his name wrong... What's my name? My name doesn't matter. I am just an ordinary citizen who relies on the Times crossword for stimulation. And I'm telling you that I met the man twice. And I recommended a pre-emptive missile strike against his air force, so I think I know how...
10. GUESS: Post - after, after hoc, ergo - therefore, "After hoc, therefore" something else hoc.
11. GUESS: Toby, come quick. Sam's getting his ass kicked by a girl. Toby Ziegler: Ginger, get the popcorn.
12. GUESS: My mouth is dry, my hands are wet and I have to pee.
13 GUESS: Number of people killed last year retrieving change from a vending machine: four. Number of people killed by a wolf attack: zero. I don't know. I mean, maybe the vending machines fall on them while they're getting their change.
14. GUESS: You don't get enough roughage in your diet, Mr. President, you know I'm right about that.
President Josiah Bartlet: I know I'd like to beat you senseless with a head of cabbage, I know that for damn sure
15. GUESS:[Talking about Ainsley Hayes] I'm going to tell you something, Toby. I don't think it's that she's a Republican, I think it's that she's a Republican woman and she's good-looking. Toby Ziegler: Those three things, when in combination, usually spell 'careerism'.
16. GUESS: "I need to see my bed, I'm thinking of carrying a picture of it on my wallet."
17. GUESS: "...Where's my jet pack, my colonies on the Moon?"
18. GUESS: "I'd pretty much do anything to avoid using 'Mr. President' and 'your daughter' in the same sentence."
19. GUESS: You are a smart and savvy woman who could easily consider world domination as her next career move.
20. GUESS: "There's this thing called the Constitution. It's a nagging little document, I'll grant you..."
21. GUESS: It's big block of cheese day!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...