1. I've been going to a physical therapist for about 6 weeks now to help me with my back/shoulder/neck pain problems. She's worked wonders. The pain I have been dealing with for nearly 6 years (and then got really bad about 2 months ago) is practically gone. And the fun side effect of all the isometric exercises and new movements? Yesterday on a whim I stood on the scale. I've lost between 10-12 lbs! So now I have a little motivation to try and diet to lose another 10.
2. It is my week to drive to early-morning seminary again. Some people think this would be a burden. Not me. I really enjoy getting to talk to the students (i'm refraining from calling them kids) in the morning. It gets me to work earlier and moving and productive earlier. I really can't complain.
3. This time next week I'll be in New Orleans!
4. I have some interesting professional challenges to face this week. I'm looking forward to tackling them.
5. Kickball tomorrow!
5.5 Ben's Chili Bowl tomorrow!
6. I got 14 pages written in my novel yesterday. Only about another 100 or so left to go...
7. 16 more days till I go to Utah!
8. I slept 10 full hours last night. (thank you "Simply Sleep" by Tylenol)
9. Juli comes home from Florida today and all will be right with the Universe again.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...