I've been back from the big business trip for over a week now and I'm still trying to get back into "home mode." Life hasn't settled back into routine yet, but at least it has slowed down a bit. It doesn't look I'll be fully adjusting back into home mode though, since I'm up and running off to New Orleans in another week. And then I'm going to Utah a few days after that. And then possibly NYC. So yeah... no home mode. But I did buy food just in case I do feel at home enough to eat there. But it's all frozen food just in case I never get around to feeling at home. As usual, when things get a bit busy and frantic, I start making lists so I can remember what it was I was walking through the house holding scissors in one hand and a cup in the other for.
Today I shall share with you the list in my head. What kind of list? The list that reminds me what I am thinking about.
1. Singles. Don't groan (I'm doing it for you). Singles and what I can do to help them attend activities, if they actually ever wanted to attend activities.
2. The Dating Embargo and what I learned from it. I'm trying not to think about other people that I think would greatly benefit from an Embargo and not thinking about themselves so much and learn to just accept other people as is.
3. My checkbook. I think about it a lot. It's faux leather and red. And pure evil.
4. What surprises I should take to my nephews when I go to visit in a few weeks. They have requested cars. We'll see about that.
5. Whether or not I should sell my car. It turns out that my car SUCKS on wintry mix roads.
6. I got a mole removed today purely for vanity purposes. (surprisingly NOT painful and a very fast procedure) I think I want to get more "work" done.
7. Veronica Mars rocks.
8. Do I like my new novel the way it is? Or should I change the format? It's currently written in a blog format, but I'm wondering if that will be a strike against it when I send it to publishers. And in a book that is all about harsh reality, is it okay for someone to have a happy ending? Or does that kill the harsh reality?
10. How many hours can one nap in a weekend before it's considered lazy and slothful? And do I care?
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...