- Natalie sold her house this week (but hasn't yet found a house in Vegas to move to).
- My cousin Matthew is getting married in SLC this weekend. I'm excited to see family members.
- I'm on another self imposed dating embargo for 2 months roughly. I need to focus on the new job, the new house and my new life before getting confused and wrapped up in certain relationships again.
- I'm *this* close to finishing writing my novel.
- I have taken exhaustion to a whole new level!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
other news and details
There's so much going on right now that I feel like I can barely keep up with it in my head, let alone share interesting parts on the blog. So here's the bullet points on some of it.
at May 10, 2007
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...