Some happy thoughts to counteract yesterday's depressing ones.
1. I went to a Salt Lake Bees game this week. And it was a pretty dang good time!
2. One of my favorite Utah friends just became my favorite Utah co-worker.
3. Lots of great people sent me very kind notes about Mindy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
4. It finally rained here. A real rain. The kind that actually gets your car wet and cleans the dirt off the tires.
5. I finally have non-desktop internet again. I am blogging from the comfort of my couch.
6. Last night my cutest and littlest nephew Porter called to say goodnight. Except he didn't really say goodnight. We talked for a minute and then he said, "Okay Erin, well, goodnight then!" What 2 yr old says "well, goodnight then!"?!?!
Random Other Question-
Does anyone ever get toe cramps? Not just achy toe cramps, but the kind that lock your toes in a position and you can't stop it? And if so, how do you get rid of them?? THEY HURT!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...