(all things inflicted upon my body today)
1. Dropping the scissors on my own bare big toe.
2. While using some ridiculous lower back/glutes machine at the gym, not paying attention and attempting to use it with the weights set at 200. (I normally do 50-70 lbs on that particular machine.) I think it is possible to literally feel a muscle tearing.
3. Before nearly killing one's self on said machine, doing (under the supervision of a minimum wage trainer) a double work-out. (I think the twitches, tremors, and shaking that follow killer work outs should also count towards the calorie burning.)
4. Biting your own lip when you meant to bite into a celery stalk.
5. Paper cut inflicted by stupid bill envelope.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...