5 things I was doing 10 years ago
Let's see that was 1997-98, right?
1.So I was just about to graduate from GMU and applying to law schools,
2. taking 18 credits,
3. living in Fairfax with Julipalooza,
4. working 20-30 hours a week for a tech newspaper,
5. and on the Institute Council.
I didn't get much sleep back then.
5 things on my to-do list
1. Return more than half of the Christmas presents I bought (my family decided today that we'll just draw names this year)
2. Finish up the Original Christmas Story
3. Not just do the laundry, but put it away this week
4. Research cost of living in Norway
5. buy a plane ticket to Reno
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire
1. Buy a cute little condo on the FL coast and be a full-time writer
2. Give more than half of it away to charities
3. Adopt a baby
4. Spend a ridiculous amount on shoes and designer jeans
5. Hire a personal trainer to help me overcome the evil thyroid so I can work out better
5 things I'll never do again
1. Take diet pills
2. Be in debt, with the exception of a mortgage or car loan
3. Eat "stomach soup"
4. Get caught in a land war in Asia
5. I can't think of anything!
5 things I've read recently
1. Dummies Guide to Getting Published
2. The Economist (I LOVE reading their job announcements in the back. Funniest thing you'll read all week. Want to buy a train company? Be the Minister of Finance in a small African nation? They have these jobs!)
2. Rick Steves Guide to Scandinavia
3. The CRCPD classification of X-ray equipment (riveting stuff!)
4. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer (along with every other woman in Utah)
5. CNN, WashingtonPost, and a dozen other newspapers online