In no particular order, things about the last week that make/made me happy.
1. Seeing lots of family.
2. Getting to experience a more mature and grown up baby brother. (It doesn't matter how grown up he gets, he's still my baby brother.)
3. Being in DCA airport during the Redskins - Dallas game. People singing "Hail to the Redskins" made me feel very much at home in my own town.
4. Getting to just sleep and sleep and sleep.
5. Did I mention hanging out with my family?
6. Seeing friends.
7. My new LCD TV.
8. Getting home after a miserable flight and delays and turbulence, just to trip the alarm on my house. And the same police officer that came last time showed up. Why is it a happy thought? I was fully clothed this time, but my living room was covered in scattered electronics and looked like I may be robbing my own house.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...