Now that I've had a few days and hours to think clearly I've finally come up with some goals and projects to keep me busy and moving this year. I hesitate from calling them resolutions. Because they are nothing like resolutions, because I'm not resolving to do any of them. They are just things I want to get around to doing now that I live in a slightly more culturally interesting area. (I just threw up a little in my mouth. But SLC is more exciting than Springville.)
1. Visit the Aquarium I saw about 5 minutes from my house.
2. If and when the sun and warmth ever returns to Utah and all the wretched snow melts, go for a walk and read a book in the nearby cemetary (sounds odd, but it looked like a really pretty place).
3. Find out what is so historic about the "historic park" 2 blocks from my complex.
4. Finish writing a novel.
5. Go to a singles dance. Part of me wants to vomit at the thought, but I have got to figure out how I'm going to meet people. And whatever it is i am doing right now isn't working. So I'm going to try and dance.
6. Read all of the Jane Austen books. (again)
7. Take a class in something. I'm thinking yoga or pottery.
8. Get back into attending IHL games. I loved going to IHL games when I lived in Texas. I'm going to start going again.
It's a start. And it's more interesting and exciting than not doing anything.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...