Saturday, May 31, 2008
Happy Birthday Juli!
Happy Birthday Jules! You have supported me through more crap in the last 11 years than I can even begin to recount. I couldn't ask for a better BFF. Just think, we're only legally obligated to stay friends for 18 more years, and you won't have to hand over your first born to anyone. (Although, I'm willing to take the first or second born off your hands anytime. I am rather fond of them.)
For the rest of the world, here's some of the incredible ways Jules has been there for me this year-
1. listened to more phone calls about useless guys than either of us could ever count
2. let me live in her living room for a week
3. took me to the emergency room even though her own kids were sick, and she was getting sick as well
4. has subjected herself to public humiliation by participating in a guinea pig program for my clients
5. has convincingly faked interest in all of my clients
6. even listened to country music to support me (and if that isn't love, i don't know what is)
I think I should stop this list before I miss something huge and obvious. Because I'm pretty sure I will miss something huge and obvious. I always do. But that's where she's great. She remembers things I live in denial about.
Happy Birthday, Jules! I'm very excited for our big day tomorrow!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...