Less than 12 hours after my last post, things got crazier. I am officially unemployed! But this time at least I qualify for unemployment. (Feel free to read between the lines.)
So without further ado, here are my Top Ten Reasons I Don't Mind Being Unemployed Today
10. I don't have to be at work dealing with the never ending frustrations.
9. My favorite client is going with me.
8. Squiggy is more than happy to keep me entertained, and I am happy to entertain him.
7. Lots of great people have already helped me on my way to getting my next job.
6. I got to job hunt while sitting by the pool today.
5. I've discovered Plurking. No job= lots of time to plurk!
4. I got a nap today.
3. I witnessed Squiggy jump off the couch, launch on to the drapes, and climb to the top of the drapes (8 feet up), and then fall.
2. Lots of time to sing and dance to the "Mamma Mia" sound track in my apartment!
1. The entire season 6 of X-Files arrived courtesy of Netflix today. If you don't think I upped my Netflix subscription to get the whole season at once this week, you would be wrong.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...