The number of changes my left underwent in the last 24 hours.
1. Started a new job.
2. Had to start waking up before 7 am.
3. Actually got paid. Not in full still, but I did get paid.
4. I admitted (in my own head and out loud) that I have a crush on someone.
5. Maybe even 2 someones, but probably just one.
6. Got new clients for my own consulting business. Scary!
7. Realized yet again that I really do have the most generous and incredible friends ever. And not one made me feel stupid for needing love and help!
8. Decided it's time to make plans to hike Kilimanjaro, and start training for it.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...