Here we go again! I'm using my blog for work purposes.
I just had a very interesting meeting with another potential client. I can't go in to much detail here, but basically I need to get some honest feedback from y'all- both single and married.
1. What do you think of video profiles on an online dating site?
2. Would you be more or less likely to click on a profile if there was video? Why or why not?
3. Would you load a video of yourself on a dating site? Why or why not?
4. Let's say there was a cable channel (on-demand) where you could watch video profiles. Would you watch that channel?
5. Would you watch an on-demand channel just for the entertainment value (if you are married)?
6. Do you (married or single) go to dating sites just for the entertainment value (ie- mocking profiles)?
7. If there was a singles event where professionals were making videos (and you didn't have to do it at home on the webcam), with interviews and questions, even candid footage, would you get your video done? Why or why not?
Open honesty welcomed!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...