The truth is, I am in a crappy, horrible, no good, terrible, bitchy, I hate the universe and especially you mood right now. So I'm trying to counter act it with other things. After a week of practically no sugar or fast food, and working out every day, I ate a hamburger and the tiniest serving of ice cream ever. And then I cleaned the apartment. And took a nap with the kitten we now call Evil Kanevil (it fits him much better). And then I heard very unexpectedly from He Who Brightens My Day, who I wasn't supposed to hear from for a few more days.
Now, I'm still in a cranky crappy mood, (and NO it is not PMS. Don't make me post the lion picture here. The internets have seen enough of that picture.) but I'm attempting to override it by listening to sappy songs.
And I think I have created a great playlist of love songs. So, because I basically have no life, no car, no money, and only half a real job right now, and my kitten stopped being amusing to me hours ago, and I'm burned out on the Olympics, here is the playlist for your own twitterpated amusement.
1. Lucky- Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait
2. Everything- Michael Buble (did you know this was recently voted best wedding song of the year? not surprising. it's sort of perfect for weddings.)
3. White Flag- Dido
4. A Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick, Jr.
5. You Were Meant For Me- Jewel
6. Love Song- Sara Bareilles
7. I do- Jewel
8. Fall - Clay Walker(this is one of my all time favorite country love songs)
9. Sweet Gravity- Due West
10. This Woman and This Man- Clay Walker
11. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
12. 's Wonderful- Diana Krall
13. Home- Michael Buble
14. Gravity- Sara Bareilles- (holy cow- this song is worth listening all the way through for. the way she knocks it out of the park on the last few phrases with her vocal quality is AMAZING.)
15. Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Katharine McPhee
16. It Had to be You- Harry Connick Jr
17. Try a Little Tenderness - Michael Buble
18. Here With Me- Dido
19. Love is Free- Sheryl Crow
20. And Then Some- Brad Hull
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...