It has been a few weeks since I shared some Sunday Shout Outs. And even though it is nearly Monday now, I'll still share some things I've been thinking about, but are a little bit different in nature.
1. Overheard in the Ward has some very funny posts this week.
2. I'm in love with Plurking. Twittering is so yesterday. Be my friend!
3. I recommend checking out Kick Like a Girl's blog.
4. Me! I need business! Now that I am self-employed, I could use more clients. If you know someone who could use some help with social media (online) marketing, let me know! Big companies and small individual projects welcome. I create custom marketing plans to help virally market products and people.
5. Ooh! I'm famous for 5 seconds right now. Can you see me? (Scroll WAY down.)
6. Mormon Times is running interesting stories about LDS Olympic athletes.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...