In no particular order, today's happy thoughts are-
1. My cat really is the cuddliest cat ever.
2. I have successfully been to the gym 2 days in a row, and I can still walk all by myself.
3. Sometime next week I will have really good news to report.
4. I get to spend most of the day tomorrow with my "Little" at Thanksgiving Point, and I can't wait!
5. In spite of my extreme laziness, I have also managed to keep my apartment strangely clean for 5 whole days now. I could get used to this.
7. I got hit on today twice. And I hadn't even brushed my hair.
8. The Due West boys really are amazing. They are going to do a show in Idaho next month to help raise money for a man with cancer and his family. I consider myself very lucky to be affiliated with such good good people.
9. Julipalooza will be home in just 3 more days. While I hope Hurricane Omar isn't ruining her cruise, I'm still more than ready for her to get home!!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...