Somehow I didn't see it coming that I'm about to be really busy for the next 10 days. I don't think being aware of it would have made it in easier either.
To do list (so that it's in a place I can't argue with it or lose it)
1. Finish decorating apartment (even though I've lived here 9 months) before parents arrive on Sunday.
2. Clean the parts that don't have to be decorated before parents arrive on Sunday.
3. Make dinner reservations for large family gathering on Monday.
4. Get the freaking "kitten" neutered.
5. Start and finish Christmas shopping for sister's family.
6. Plan trip to sister's house for Thanksgiving.
7. Figure out where I call home for Christmas and buy tickets there.
8. Three choir practices.
9. Real Salt Lake Playoffs game Saturday (with Little).
10. Work my usual 40 hour/week job.
11. At least 3 loads of laundry.
12. Get new battery in car.
13. Possibly fix windshield in car as well.
14. Pay all of my bills.
15. Get new car insurance.
16. Launch new campaign for favorite country band.
17. Create new sales campaign for favorite adult contemporary artist.
18. Continue attempting to send a court summons to the evil previous employer who so far has dodged 5 summons.
19. Visit with my parents for 3 days.
20. Go to post office to mail bills. Try to schedule this for the day after I pay all of the bills.
21. Await a big check, when it arrives, make time to to go the bank.
22. Make sure direct deposit goes through this time and doesn't throw off half of the things above if it doesn't!
23. Clean out car before Saturday.
24. Get the wireless card on my laptop fixed. Preferably on an evening where I won't need it after work.
I think that is everything major I have to accomplish.
Oh, and go to the gym every day!
And buy groceries.
And make up a decent menu.
Okay, now I think that is everything.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...