Confessions of a random nature:
1. I've never really understood how life vests work.Maybe that's because I've never found a life vest that comfortably fits.
2. Despite taking accelerated classes in English, history, and music in high school, I also took remedial chemistry. When I say my brain just can't do science, I really mean it.
3. I'm addicted to the TV shows LOST and Battlestar Galactica. I'm considering not watching American Idol this season because I'm too busy to have that many addictions. (Because I'm also addicted to House, Chuck, Bones, and Pushing Daisies.)
4. I have yet again managed to give myself so many outside projects that I can't decide where to start. And therefore, I do nothing.
5. I still have a crush on the Cute Blushing Boy in spite of the fact that he hasn't given me much to work with lately.
6. I have serious writer's block tonight, which is not good considering how many things I should be working on.
7. I'm also addicted to Scrabble on Facebook.
8. Today I had a huge wake up call. In a conversation with a cousin I realized I had lost focus on some very important things.
9. I don't think I have ever woken up happy or without a few curse words thrown at my alarm clock first.
10. Today (and most days) I spent 14 hours online. I got paid for about 10 of those hours.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...