Okay, today I am bending my own rules and not posting a true happy dance. But I am posting a song and video that always makes me happy.
Ladies and Gentlemen, please enjoy "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen.
You know you can't help but smile when you hear this song.
"get on your bikes and ride!"
Today I will also share a few of the happy thoughts!
1. My taxes have already been filed. Assuming nothing goes wrong, I am getting back a return that makes me smile, and is sorely needed in this month of moving!
2. I didn't just attend my first foster parenting class yesterday. I actually enjoyed it. More on this experience some other day.
3. My "new" computer came back from HP today. Sadly, I did lose all the docs and pics on it, but thankfully there wasn't too much on it to lose yet. The most irritating thing is that since they did just swap out the hard drives, I lost all of my programs I used for work. That is hours of replacements!
4. I had 2 baby girl cousins born today! The little angel babies will get their own special blog post, as soon as I get the final details on who was born first. It must be mentioned though that neither little girl was due today!
5. After 3 weeks of working my butt off doing freelance work mostly came to an end yesterday. I had several major projects all due at once. I will continue working on all of my new clients, but it is nice to have the huge pressure of yesterday finally off me!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...