I hate meme's for the most part, but I really liked the one I saw on Alone and Unobserved's blog today. So I'm taking it and using it. (Thanks Sean!)
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Kyle Bradford. We went to different high schools and he was a year older. But we were in the same congregation. I asked him. If I remember correctly, he went to 3 or 4 different proms that year.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
I'm guessing not since I can't recall who that would really be.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Peach daiquiri accidentally consumed at Ruby Tuesdays.
4. What was your FIRST job?
Washing hair at a beauty salon.
5. What was your FIRST car?
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My cute neighbor boy (see post above for explanation).
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Larke Rader, and yes, we are still friends. We've been friends since we were infants! I vaguely recall declaring her my best friend at about age 4.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I'm guessing it was probably with cousins. Otherwise, it was probably at Jennifer's house next door. I remember it was not at Jane's house down the street. That was my first almost sleepover, but I got scared and had to go home. She went on vacation the next week, and while she was gone I spent the night somewhere else. When she got back and found out I has slept at someone else's house she got really mad at me. Too bad I can't remember where I did manage to spend the night though!
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
The only person I have spoken to today is the neighbor lady (again, see the post above). I live an extremely solitary existence at times.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
I guess my aunt's wedding when I was about 10 years old. I was a flower girl.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Went to Maverick and bought a Diet Coke. Again, see the post above.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I'm torn between the Beach Boys, who gave lots of free performances on the 4th of July in DC, and the Monkees. I'm going with the Monkees as the first intentional concert I went to, and that was in the 6th grade.
16. FIRST tattoo?
A semi-perm henna tattoo (that was never supposed to stick for nearly a year) in the form of a question mark around my navel.
17. FIRST piercing?
Ears, 7th grad
18. FIRST foreign country you visited?
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
E.T. with my Wynn cousins and Dad. I remember getting scared, crawling over the seat to sit in my dad's lap, crying, and then vomiting in the popcorn when we saw the sick E.T. on the floor in the bathroom.
20. When was your FIRST detention?
7th grade for passing notes with Cindy
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
23. If you had one wish, what would it be?
To understand the male mind and male theories (or lack thereof) of communication.
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
To speak every language in the world fluently.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
I doubt any of my friends will. Maybe Rebecker, but I doubt it.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...