My plans for the weekend include-
1. Leading the Princess Parade
2. Reading a story to the Princesses
3. Losing 2 lbs
4. Going to a much warmer and sunnier place.
5. Getting something akin to a suntan.
6. Reading a book in a sunny place.
7. Hanging with some of my favorite girls.
8. Going to an LDS Temple Dedication.
9. Catching up on sleep, while Juli drives.
10. Not obsessing over a certain boy.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...