Today's CNN column on dating cracked me up. Let's review it together, shall we?
1. Pets- they say 1 is good, 2 is borderline, 3 is crazy. Um, I have 1 cat, 1 kitten, and I'm giving a lot of thought to getting a puppy soon. Strike 1 against me apparently.
2. Toys- apparently you are cute if you hold on to one childhood toy, crazy if you have multiples. I have one teddy bear I was given at birth, and a stuffed Snoopy. Neither one are visible to the public. I say the fact that they live in secret, and I never named the bear, makes me not crazy. So only Strike 2 against me.
3. Opening yourself to your date's hobbies- Going to a game with them is okay. Painting your face for the game is not. I've picked up some of my favorite hobbies this way. I say I fall into the cute category. No strikes.
4. Caregiving- its cute to bring soup over, bad to clean their refrigerator. I can safely say I have never violated this one.
5. Background research- apparently it makes you crazy to stalk and google your date. I'm screwed. Strike 3.
Well, at least we know now why I'm not married.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...