- 48 hours with Little!
- More flowers, more gardening!
- 1 very sore back and neck- again!
- 1 ward breakfast
- 1 dollar movie
- 1 completely awesome Due West concert with 2 encores!
- 1 very happy Little who had a blast at her first ever DW concert, complete with hearing "her" song, and Matt waving at her onstage so she'd know it was "her" song!
- 1 Sunday afternoon nap
- Lots of Hannah Montana
- 1 pot roast and homemade fudge marble cake (Introducing Little to "traditional Sunday dinners" McBride style)
- My brother introducing Little to Settlers of Catan- she loved it.
- 1 fun long walk with the neighbor boy, his dog, and our dog (our doggies were having a playdate)
- Getting caught in the rain! (I LOVE running in a rain storm!)
- Choir practice, because holy dang, our choir rocks! I can't wait till we do our next show!
- My garden is still alive! Nothing has died (yet)!
Monday, June 15, 2009
A weekend in bullet points!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...