- there are 8 rechargeable batteries somewhere in my house. The batteries (ultra duracell less than 6 months old) in my cable remote are dying. (So much for ultra!) And I can't find one working battery!
- 15 degrees outside is not cold enough to keep my dogs from wanting to go outside 20 times a day
- some romance novels actually have crappy endings that do not end with everyone getting married
- give 2 dogs identical bones, and they will still fight to steal the other one's bone
- apparently my drivers side car window breaking is linked to me being unemployed. it happened last year, and almost again today. (its stuck down, but hasn't yet shattered. i can't roll it up, or it will shatter again.)
- unemployment is harder to "adjust" to when you worked from home. There is no lifestyle change. I'm still here all day. I'm still online all day. Its a very odd non-adjustment this time around.
- the Nevada Unemployment Commission is a total joke.
- I have amazing friends and family.
Positive thought for the day-
Its only day 3, and I've already had one job interview (and it went well)!