Today was a good day. In fact, it bordered on a fantastic day. Really, it did. Here's some of the reasons why.
1. After 3 weeks of multiple times a week going to the chiropractor, my back, arm, and neck finally don't hurt.
2. I had 2 job interviews today. Both left me smiling.
3. After a scary weekend thinking my aunt's breast cancer may be back, we had out of the blue good news instead!
4. I'm back on the HCG diet. In less than one week I've lost 12 lbs. I'm back in my "not fat" jeans today.
5. The birthday party got planned- pizza and gelato, followed by some dueling piano singalong fun. I've invited 95 people. (Of which I really hope I get more than just 10 people there.)
I think the only reasons it wasn't a fantastic day is that my cat, Tiny (the one who never goes outside for more than an hour), has been gone for over 24 hours and I'm getting nervous about him. (Seriously, what is it with me and cats disappearing??) And I didn't line up anymore job interviews today. I have one more interview tomorrow, and then, well, I'm done. No more interviews in the pipeline. So let's hope the phone starts ringing and I get some more follow up calls soon.
Oh and now I have to go give my big fat dog a bath. She hates baths. This will not be fun for either of us.
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...