Things that suck
1. Record breaking earthquakes
2. Nasty weather inversions in Utah
3. Not getting the job I had my heart set on after 3 interviews
4. Raging insomnia
5. Having to keep the house colder than I like because I'm poor and have to cut back on the heating bill
6. Hitting a weight loss plateau and not losing anything for 4 days
Things to be grateful for
1. I get unemployment insurance
2. Inversions can't last forever
3. Friends that give me projects to do
4. "deferred payments"
5. At least I have a house to live in
6. I lost some weight, right?
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...