1. Not whine or complain, not even to sympathetic ears. (Or ears I think are sympathetic!)
2. Recycle, reduce, reuse, and begin composting for the first time.
3. Do something substantive about my back pain (and not just whine about it or drug myself up).
4. Seriously consider legally registering my car.
5. Not allow myself to get hurt by other's choices.
6. Keep my mind on what matters and what my goals really are.
7. Do at least one thing each day that makes me happy.
8. Not eat as much fast food.
9. Work 11 hours each day, so that I don't have to work much on Friday.
10. Enjoy the big things and the little things!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
I just spent 3 days in Reno visiting my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun from skate parks to shopping to nudist colonies to dinosa...