REVERB10 -- December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
1. Unemployment. I could gladly live without unemployment for a very, very long time. How will it change my life to feel useful, productive, and capable of providing for myself again? WONDERFUL.
2. Waste- My year of unemployment has lead me to really appreciate and understand what I must have to survive, and what I really don't need. I would like to eliminate the waste (and wasteful spending) from my life, and just focus on appreciating the substantive parts.
3. TV- I have not had a TV in my house for the bulk of the past year. I still watch plenty of television by way of Hulu, online, and at my sister's house. I have found that I really enjoy the activities that have filled the TV's place. I hope to decrease my TV habits even more soon.
4. Negativity- I have slowly but surely eradicated the negative people from my life. This past year has been difficult enough without carrying their doom and gloom as well. I intend to continue avoiding the negative!
5. Gluten- I am on a quest to better health by eliminating gluten from my diet.
6. Diet- speaking of diets, I intend to eliminate a lot more body fat in 2011.
7. The Past- I tend not to hold on to too many feelings or problems from the past. But there are a few leeches that I just can't seem to shake off. I'd love to have the emotional time and energy available to resolving and changing that.
8. Lack of Art- Being unemployed and broke has meant a lack of beauty in many ways. I haven't been able to do many of the more cultural things that I love and enjoy. I want that to change!
9. Mental waste- I don't want to waste mental time and space on things that do not matter. I want to focus on a more fulfilling and purposeful life by replacing waste with more becoming thoughts.
10. Time wasters- Again, I'd rather spend my time being useful to others, than wasting it online, with magazines, tv, etc.
11. I really cannot think up an 11th item!
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...