- Divorced? Never married? Widowed? Still bitter over the divorce?
- Do they have children at home? With their former spouse? In another state? Are they toddlers or high schoolers? Are they grandparents?
- Careers? Doctors? Bus drivers? School teachers? Military? Long hours? Work from home?
- Distance to the chapel? Distance to other singles?
- Financially stable? Struggling economically? In graduate school?
- Shy? Outgoing? Attractive? Overweight? Gym rat? Socially conservative? Socially awkward?
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
How to Plan Activities for Singles over 30 (So They’ll Come and Not Resent You)
Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...
Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.
Here goes nothing! The truth about my hair! The truth is I have very wavy, almost curly, thick, and hard to manage hair. I have to sp...
The following was going to run on a different website. At the last minute it was determined that it was too raw and too edgy for that s...
What does a 30 day FREE membership get you? 1,500 free ebooks 500 audiobooks All on your smartphone! Deseret Book ha...