Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Tour Life and Coming Home Again

95% of my life is spent alone. I live alone. I work solo. I'm single. I really am alone nearly all the time. I wish it weren't always that way. I'm not a loner, but circumstances have made me that way to some extent. 3 weeks of close proximity with 44 people is a big change for almost everyone, but an especially overwhelming one for me. (So many people in my space! So little control over my surroundings!)
It's a challenge, but one that I enjoy 95% of the time. (See "Serbians After Midnight" for the other 5%.) I'm grateful to be home and getting back into my routine. But missing my big, funny, tour family. And daydreaming about next year already. (Germany! Netherlands! Belgium! Ireland!)
It's a strange adjustment going back to solitary living. So quiet! I look forward to the day where I get to live in a nice happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Working Girl

Recently, I've been picking up work as a background extra on various projects. In the past month or so I've worked on 3 different m...

Keep Reading! Popular Posts from this Blog.