Hi, I'm Erin McBride, the woman behind the pink curtain of the Story of a Nice Mormon Girl. I've been keeping this blog since 2003. I've shared stories of my family and friends, my travels, dating adventures, the ups and downs of unemployment, and much more. I'm the author of several books, hundreds of articles, and enjoy helping new authors learn how to promote their self-published works.
After 12 years of blogging, I've started to lose my motivation a bit. I don't blog as much as I used to. But I do regularly update my Facebook author's page. So feel free to find me there - https://www.facebook.com/AuthorErinAnnMcBride.
I'm passionate about many things, particularly-
- fighting child and sex trafficking in Cambodia,
- creating families through foster care,
- being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,
- volunteering as a Big Brother Big Sister of Utah,
- serving as a relief and rescue worker in Haiti,
- defending and discussing religious liberty,
- and working in and writing about social media..